Henderson CO: Belle Creek Monthly Market Minute September 2017
Further seasonal slowing was evident in Belle Creek in September. There were 2 closed sales for the month of September in Belle Creek. Those buyers who took a break from their house shopping in July and August started to come back out in September, so I expect that number to rise again in October. There are currently 9 homes under contract in Belle Creek, so we'll definitely see the number of closed sales increase in October and November.
- The turnover rate in Belle Creek held steady at 12.9%. This number represents the percentage of Belle Creek home owners that list - and actually sell - their homes.
- Average Days on Market for all Belle Creek homes is 12. This number represents the time frame from the day that it is actively listed to the date that the buyer and seller have a signed contract. This number increased over August's 10 DOM.
- Average Days on Market for Cottage Style homes, under 1600 square feet, was 13 Days. Home owners with larger homes – 1900 square feet and up – have been selling in an average of 10 Days on Market. Again, this is a year-over-year comparison. Most folks who list their home in Belle Creek can expect it to go under contract in less than 2 weeks.
- Average Sold Price for all homes was $329,402. The average sold price per square foot for all homes was $195 (above ground). Cottage style homes sold for an average price of $289,989, while the larger style homes sold for $353,558, on average. The average sold prices continue to exceed expectations as they increase month by month.
- Town home sales are continuing to comeback. There was 1 closed town home sale in September, and there are currently 3 under contract.
There is currently 1 detached home available in Belle Creek, and 1 available town home.
*It is important to note that these stats are year over year comparisons.
Be sure that if you are selling your property that it is show ready, move-in ready, and priced properly. If you have been thinking about making a move, be sure to consult with a Realtor who specializes in your neighborhood. Every situation is different – so call Jennifer Prestwich at 720-341-5235 to discuss whether now is a good time to make your move!