Henderson CO: Belle Creek Monthly Market Minute October 2017
October sales showed a spark of life. There were 4 closed sales for the month of October in Belle Creek. As expected, those buyers who took a break from their house shopping in July and August started to come back out in September. With a typical 30 day contract, that meant an uptick in sales for October There are currently 4 homes under contract in Belle Creek, so we will likely see similar activity in November.
- The turnover rate in Belle Creek dropped to 11.7%. This number represents the percentage of Belle Creek home owners that list - and actually sell - their homes. This is a year-over-year comparison, and generally dips down this time of year as the market slows in the fall.
- Average Days on Market for all Belle Creek homes is 32. This number represents the time frame from the day that it is actively listed to the date that the buyer and seller have a signed contract. This number increased significantly over August and September's numbers.
- Average Days on Market for Cottage Style homes, under 1600 square feet, was 14 Days. Home owners with larger homes – 1900 square feet and up – have been selling in an average of 43 Days on Market. Again, this is a year-over-year comparison. Most folks who list their home in Belle Creek can expect it to go under contract in 2 - 4 weeks, if the house is priced properly.
- Average Sold Price for all homes was $332,371. The average sold price per square foot for all homes was $197 (above ground). Cottage style homes sold for an average price of $292,494, while the larger style homes sold for $358,955, on average. The average sold prices continue to exceed expectations as they increase month by month.
- Town home sales are continuing to comeback. There were 3 closed town home sales in October, and there are currently 2 under contract. Average sale price for town homes sold in October was $243,000 after an average of only 6 days on market.
There are currently no detached homes available in Belle Creek, and 1 available town home.
*It is important to note that these stats are year over year comparisons.
Be sure that if you are selling your property that it is show ready, move-in ready, and priced properly. If you have been thinking about making a move, be sure to consult with a Realtor who specializes in your neighborhood. Every situation is different – so call Jennifer Prestwich at 720-341-5235 to discuss whether now is a good time to make your move!