Henderson CO: Belle Creek Monthly Market Minute August 2017
Summer slowing was evident in Belle Creek homes sales for August. There were 3 closed sales for the month of August in Belle Creek. Many buyers take a break from shopping in July and August as they go on vacations and get the kids ready for back-to-school. This is evident when you compare the 3 closed sales to the 7 closed sales in the prior month.
- The turnover rate in Belle Creek held steady at 12.7%. This number represents the percentage of Belle Creek home owners that list - and actually sell - their homes. this is a fairly healthy turnover rate.h
- Average Days on Market for all Belle Creek homes is 10. This number represents the time frame from the day that it is actively listed to the date that the buyer and seller have a signed contract.
- Average Days on Market for Cottage Style homes, under 1600 square feet, was 13 Days. Home owners with larger homes – 1900 square feet and up – have been selling in an average of 8 Days on Market. Again, this is a year-over-year comparison. Most folks who list their home in Belle Creek can expect it to go under contract in less than 2 weeks.
- Average Sold Price for all homes was $328,405. The average sold price per square foot for all homes was $195 (above ground). Cottage style homes sold for an average price of $289,989, while the larger style homes sold for $352,734, on average. The average sold prices continue to exceed expectations as they increase month by month.
- Town home sales are continuing to comeback. While there were no closed town home sales for the month of August, there are currently 4 under contract.
There are currently 5 detached homes available in Belle Creek, and no available town homes.
*It is important to note that these stats are year over year comparisons.
Be sure that if you are selling your property that it is show ready, move-in ready, and priced properly. If you have been thinking about making a move, be sure to consult with a Realtor who specializes in your neighborhood. Every situation is different – so call Jennifer Prestwich at 720-341-5235 to discuss whether now is a good time to make your move!