Henderson CO: Belle Creek Monthly Market Minute July 2017
Early summer was hot for sales in Belle Creek! There were 7 closed sales for the month of July in Belle Creek. Buyers made a final push to secure their dream home before the kids went back to school in August.
- The turnover rate in Belle Creek for July was 12.7%. This number has again increased by quite a bit when compared to the last several months. In such a robust sellers’ market, it is easy to sell your home, but not always easy to find a replacement home. However, sellers are making other arrangements, such as short term rentals, staying with family and friends, or RV-ing it, while they search for their next house.
- Average Days on Market for all Belle Creek homes is 10. This number represents the time frame from the day that it is actively listed to the date that the buyer and seller have a signed contract.
- Average Days on Market for Cottage Style homes, under 1600 square feet, was 14 Days. Home owners with larger homes – 1900 square feet and up – have been selling in an average of 7 Days on Market. Again, this is a year-over-year comparison. Time on market took another sharp decrease this summer.
- Average Sold Price for all homes was $325,303. The average sold price per square foot for all homes was $195 (above ground). Cottage style homes sold for an average price of $288,943, while the larger style homes sold for $352,572, on average. The average sold prices continue to exceed expectations as they increase month by month.
- Town home sales are continuing to comeback. While there were no closed town home sales for July, there are currently 3 under contract.
There are currently 3 detached homes available in Belle Creek, and no available town homes.
*It is important to note that these stats are year over year comparisons.
Be sure that if you are selling your property that it is show ready, move-in ready, and priced properly. If you have been thinking about making a move, be sure to consult with a Realtor who specializes in your neighborhood. Every situation is different – so call Jennifer Prestwich at 720-341-5235 to discuss whether now is a good time to make your move!