Henderson CO: Belle Creek Monthly Market Minute May 2017
The selling season is back in full swing, and Belle Creek homes for sale are getting plenty of attention! There were 5 closed sales for the month of May in Belle Creek. Buyers keep coming, and they are happy to pay full price for homes that are priced right.
- The turnover rate in Belle Creek for May was 10.6%. This number has increased significantly. Although there has been ore inventory coming to market, there are still plenty of buyers ready to pounce. In such a robust sellers’ market, it is easy to sell your home, but not always easy to find a replacement home. However, sellers are making other arrangements, such as short term rentals, staying with family and friends, or RV-ing it, while they search for their next house.
- Average Days on Market for all Belle Creek homes is 12. This number represents the time frame from the day that it is actively listed to the date that the buyer and seller have a signed contract.
- Average Days on Market for Cottage Style homes, under 1600 square feet, was 17 Days. Home owners with larger homes – 1900 square feet and up – have been selling in an average of 9 Days on Market. Again, this is a year-over-year comparison. Time on market has decreased markedly as the weather warms up.
- Average Sold Price for all homes was $322,362. The average sold price per square foot for all homes was $193 (above ground). Cottage style homes sold for an average price of $285,165, while the larger style homes sold for $348,710, on average. The average sold prices continue to exceed expectations as they increase month by month.
- Town home sales are continuing to comeback. There was 1 town home sold in May, after only 8 Days on Market. This home sold for $210,000, nearly $200 per square foot.
There are currently 2 detached homes available in Belle Creek, and no available town homes. There are 6 detached homes under contract, and 1 town home under contract.
*It is important to note that these stats are year over year comparisons.
Be sure that if you are selling your property that it is show ready, move-in ready, and priced properly. If you have been thinking about making a move, be sure to consult with a Realtor who specializes in your neighborhood. Every situation is different – so call Jennifer Prestwich at 720-341-5235 to discuss whether now is a good time to make your move!