Belle Creek Monthly Market Minute November 2015 by Jennifer Prestwich REALTOR®, YCRE Home Sales in Belle Creek relaxed a bit in November. After seeing 7 closed sales in October, sales in Belle Creek for November were more relaxed. There were 3 closed sales for the month of November, including 2 town homes. This is
Belle Creek Monthly Market Minute November 2015
by Jennifer Prestwich REALTOR®, YCRE
Home Sales in Belle Creek relaxed a bit in November. After seeing 7 closed sales in October, sales in Belle Creek for November were more relaxed. There were 3 closed sales for the month of November, including 2 town homes. This is a fairly normal seasonal slowing as people gear up for the holidays. Many would-be buyers take a break at this time of year.
- The turnover rate in Belle Creek for November was 11.5%. This number is a slight decrease over October. This is a year-over-year comparison.
- Average Days on Market for all Belle Creek homes is 10. This number has dropped significantly since spring, but it is increasing this fall. It is still a fairly strong sellers’ market in Belle Creek, but I believe the trend is toward a more “even” market.
- Average Days on Market for Cottage Style homes, under 1600 square feet, was 7 Days. Home owners with larger homes – 1900 square feet and up – have been selling in an average of 11 Days on Market. Again, this is a year-over-year comparison. What is interesting to note is that those homes that are currently under contract were on the market for an average of 64 Days before an offer was accepted.
- Average Sold Price for all homes was $276,168. The average sold price per square foot for all homes was $170. These numbers continue to increase on average. Cottage style homes sold for an average price of $253,903, while the larger style homes sold for $292,199 on average. We continue to see sales in the $300,000 and higher range, which is a welcome change over previous years.
- Townhomes are seeing a comeback. There were 2 town homes sold in November, after an average of 6 Days on Market. The average sold price was $192,250, or $143 per square foot.
There are currently 2 detached homes available in Belle Creek and there are 4 under contract. There are currently no town homes available, and 3 are under contract.
*It is important to note that these stats are year over year comparisons.
Be sure that if you are selling your property that it is show ready, move-in ready, and priced properly. If you have been thinking about making a move, be sure to consult with a Realtor who specializes in your neighborhood. Every situation is different – so call Jennifer Prestwich at 720-341-5235 to discuss whether now is a good time to make your move!